- Performance improvements
- Better support for classic layout (10.14 and earlier) and column layout (10.15)
- Rearranged the Mailbutler status icons in message list for better readability
- OneSignal registration inside of gmail (formerly in dashboard) - notification disabled after uninstalling extension
- Inside of inboxes show different tracking indicator when only link tracking is activated for a message
- Localization issues
- An issue were "Continue with Apple" wasn't working correctly. The login worked, but Mailbutler would just keep repeatedly asking for the password anyway. We fixed that.
- Snooze and schedule times were missing in message headers in Catalina, they're back
- Mailbutler status indicator icons were missing in headers, now they're back
- Fixed an issue that could cause the subject on follow-ups to be missing.
- Teams weren't properly sorted into organizations, now they are (again)
- Fixed an issue that could cause the UI get out of sync when scheduling/unscheduling messages
- Squashed a bug that could cause Mailbutler status icons to be missing on newly arrived messages
- Fixed a crash that could happen when Daylite Mail Assistant was installed alongside Mailbutler and a message was opened in a separate window.
- Keyboard shortcuts not working
- Re-/assigning keyboard shortcuts not working
- Fixed a couple of bugs related to send later