- Overview of all emails waiting to go out, not just the most recent
- Improved access to Undo Send – the button is now IN Apple Mail
- Increased control via keyboard shortcuts
- Placeholders will now incorporate information from Mailbutler Contacts
- Save a message as a new template directly from your compose window
- View analytics about your templates, e.g. open rate and usage counts
From now on, you can let Mailbutler find the
optimal delivery time and datefor the recipient of the current message.
- There is a fantastic new signature editor for you to create beautiful signatures in a swift
- It is now even easier to import information into your Mailbutler Contacts with quick and bulk importing
- We fixed a lot of smaller issues here and there
- You can now add Contacts from the Companion App on macOS
- Better contact sorting in Mailbutler's sidebar.
- Many small fixes and improvements
- Fixes an issue where the recipient of a redirected message would be displayed incorrectly in Mailbutler.
- Fixes an issue that could cause Mail's flag mailboxes to disappear.
- Fixed Notes & Tasks for 10.12 users.
- Contacts: We are proud to announce a brand new feature to Mailbutler and this is huge: Manage your contacts right from Mailbutler. Get information about their open and reply behavior and share information collected by your team. Check it out. It's awesome!
- Contacts is available across all of our platforms: Apple Mail, Gmail, Outlook and Mobile
- With this version we also support Microsoft Outlook. If you are an Outlook user, Mailbutler is now available to you, too!
- There's a filterable list of emails in the Mailbutler companion app now.
- Improved some error messages for more clarity
- Changed the way we retrieve information from Gmail and our backend
- Adjust the "compose from templates" dropdown to the new design (already available in drafts)
- Notifications for Tasks and Follow-up Reminders weren't clickable anymore, we fixed that.
- Fixed a bug that would make Scheduling and Snoozing fail after a mail account was added in the mobile app.
- Performance improvements
- Better support for classic layout (10.14 and earlier) and column layout (10.15)
- Rearranged the Mailbutler status icons in message list for better readability
- OneSignal registration inside of gmail (formerly in dashboard) - notification disabled after uninstalling extension
- Inside of inboxes show different tracking indicator when only link tracking is activated for a message
- Localization issues
- An issue were "Continue with Apple" wasn't working correctly. The login worked, but Mailbutler would just keep repeatedly asking for the password anyway. We fixed that.
- Snooze and schedule times were missing in message headers in Catalina, they're back
- Mailbutler status indicator icons were missing in headers, now they're back
- Fixed an issue that could cause the subject on follow-ups to be missing.
- Teams weren't properly sorted into organizations, now they are (again)
- Fixed an issue that could cause the UI get out of sync when scheduling/unscheduling messages
- Squashed a bug that could cause Mailbutler status icons to be missing on newly arrived messages
- Fixed a crash that could happen when Daylite Mail Assistant was installed alongside Mailbutler and a message was opened in a separate window.
- Keyboard shortcuts not working
- Re-/assigning keyboard shortcuts not working
- Fixed a couple of bugs related to send later