- Task reminder bug
- Missing information bug in tracking details and notes
- Dark mode appearance bug for users on Mojave
- Other bug fixes
The Mailbutler Dashboard is now completely integrated into your inbox.
All of the settings you used to change in your browser - your signatures, templates, teams and profile - you can now find directly in your email client.
With one click, you can instantly get an overview of all the emails that you've send with Mailbutler, manage your contacts and access your notes and tasks.
You'll never have to leave your email application again!
Small layout improvements
- Overview of all emails waiting to go out, not just the most recent
- Improved access to Undo Send – the button is now IN Apple Mail
- Increased control via keyboard shortcuts
- Placeholders will now incorporate information from Mailbutler Contacts
- Save a message as a new template directly from your compose window
- View analytics about your templates, e.g. open rate and usage counts
From now on, you can let Mailbutler find the
optimal delivery time and datefor the recipient of the current message.