- Overview of all emails waiting to go out, not just the most recent
- Improved access to Undo Send – the button is now IN Apple Mail
- Increased control via keyboard shortcuts
- Placeholders will now incorporate information from Mailbutler Contacts
- Save a message as a new template directly from your compose window
- View analytics about your templates, e.g. open rate and usage counts
From now on, you can let Mailbutler find the
optimal delivery time and datefor the recipient of the current message.
- There is a fantastic new signature editor for you to create beautiful signatures in a swift
- It is now even easier to import information into your Mailbutler Contacts with quick and bulk importing
- We fixed a lot of smaller issues here and there
- You can now add Contacts from the Companion App on macOS
- Better contact sorting in Mailbutler's sidebar.
- Many small fixes and improvements
- Fixes an issue where the recipient of a redirected message would be displayed incorrectly in Mailbutler.
- Fixes an issue that could cause Mail's flag mailboxes to disappear.
- Fixed Notes & Tasks for 10.12 users.
- Contacts: We are proud to announce a brand new feature to Mailbutler and this is huge: Manage your contacts right from Mailbutler. Get information about their open and reply behavior and share information collected by your team. Check it out. It's awesome!
- Contacts is available across all of our platforms: Apple Mail, Gmail, Outlook and Mobile